Friday, January 29, 2016

I love sports and I believe that I always will. My goal is to become a sports psychologist and hopefully be able to work with a variety of age groups. I was always involve with athletics since I was young and college seemed off putting for my solely because I would not be able to enjoy volleyball or softball the way I used to. I was terrified to miss the sports I love so much and dedicated a huge part of my life to. It is scary to give so much time, focus, and dedication to something I would just have to forget about all of a sudden. That fear is when I knew I had never really had passion for something like that before. Sure I like school and things such as art, but I could handle a break from them. Athletics were different and I want to stay involved and remain around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment