Friday, February 5, 2016

I have a few really good friends in my life. My best friends name is Tessa and we grew up together in the small town of Serena. She is a year younger then me and our friendship began in grade school when a mutual friend brought us together. I remember one of the first few times I talked to her was at softball practice, she did not play but her parents were my coaches and Tessa's sister was also on the team. One day we were warming up for practice and playing catch but there were not enough girls so I was singled out. Coach called Tessa over from the bench, where she watched, and he asked her to play catch with me. Since neither of us were too good at the time it's not much of a surprise to hear that I walked away from our encounter with my very first black eye, and we have been friends ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment