Friday, February 5, 2016

The other day I found a new and sad way to eat lunch here on the Lewis campus. I call this new invention mini peanut butter and jellies even though it does not sound sound as hilarious as the actual dish is. The idea was inspired by my cheap minded way of attempting to obtain a free lunch for once. So I went into Charlies Place for a while and walked around wondering what the cheapest snack would be. You see I am a commuter who has to use cash or debit if I want to eat anything. And food is expensive at charlies place so I was considering just going without food. But then I grabbed some saltine crackers near the salad bar and figured I might get hungry enough to eat them later. But on my way out I saw small packets of jelly and peanut butter near the butter. So I grabbed a handful of each and left the premises. Later I enjoyed dipping my crackers in peanut butter and jelly, as it was a pretty stereotypical college student move.

No comments:

Post a Comment